• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Amazon Pay to Bank Transfer

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Paying 999 for elite card is quite risky. Pata nahi kab credit card load will be closed.

I am also waiting for 14 days to get over. You need atleast 3 months worth of card loads and 1.5% rewards to recover 999

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I signed up for gosats elite card today and also paid 999. But the load money using credit card is not showing even after 5 UPI loads.
It's gone even for me. I signed up in the last month. Did 5 UPI trn and then got DC option and did many transactions. From the last 10 days, DC option is gone for me.

magnusfan

TF Select
Gostats still does not give me option to add money using credit card - I need to add money from Amazon Pay and transfer that back to bank!
Koi gyan pl?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Something up with Go Sats?

Allowing me to load only upto 10K now. And no cc option. Last time I loaded 8K via CC.

I have not taken Elite card yet, working with basic card

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you try loading 100 x 5 using upi? I got CC option after this and was able to load 24500 without charges.
I had done this already (5*100 UPI)... After that I got cc option and loaded 8250 with CC this month. But now it is saying that I can only load 1250 more and no CC option (10K-8250-500 from UPI)

IMG_3435E34510A3-1.jpeg