• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Seems you can apply 2 code only for 1 mobile number...its not allowing me to apply 3rd code for extension of 3rd year
Hi Naitik
I bought two code and tried to add after log out from app. but from where do I check that it got extended to another year that means 2 year. Can you please help with pic or something

3 days back I bought times prime membership. If I knew about this offer then I would have saved 500 ₹.
Btw sbi vistara base and prime working.
Onecard federal bank not working.

Anyone tried with:
Idfc classic cc
Idfc select dc
Sbi simply click
Axis airtel
Axis flipkart
Axis myzone
Hdfc moneyback business
Icici amazon
Icici mmt?
Just go with visa signature if it not written visa signature it won’t work for sure if day then try and comment that one work for you. Icici Amazon, simplyclick won’t work.

Hi Naitik
I bought two code and tried to add after log out from app. but from where do I check that it got extended to another year that means 2 year. Can you please help with pic or something
Click on explore at the bottom of app..
It will show your name on right top.. click on that.. go to my transactions.. it will show your applied coupons.. you can individually look at your coupons..

For using multiple codes for same account you can try this. (For mobile, on laptop I guess it would be simple)
Just Open times prime in incognito mode, there redeem the code by logging in and entering the OTP. Voila. It will extend the validity, check in app then afterwards.

I got it with indus legend. Few things of use

1. Lenskart gold
2. Discovery+ 3 months

Everything else seems underwhelming largely

Can anyone tell how to extend validity..i have two coupon..already used one
Open Times Prime on your browser. Click login. After entering your registered phone number, click on I have a code to redeem below that. Apply code there and then login with OTP. Voila !

The offer is valid until August 31, 2023, on Visa. I redeemed through Kotak White, Indusind Legend, and Axis LIC. I already had Times membership for 1 year; I added 2 more above it; it's valid till 26 now. I tried to add one more, but it didn't work since Times is taking Max 3 annual memberships, so I activated the 3rd one from a different phone number. Just logout from the mobile app or clear data through settings, open again, paste the code in the gift or referral section, enter your phone number, and login. It can add up til 2026.

Back