• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Did you use any other card before trying Regalia?It can be due to cookies.
Try opening in a different browser or using incognito/private mode of browser.

My story:
After claiming on Regalia, I tried to claim with my Kotak League Platinum and it showed eligible but upon entering mobile number and OTP was giving error "Something went wrong".
So, I opened the link in another browser and there it gave error "not eligible" as expected.
So, I can conclude that cookies might be resulting in incorrect information.
Exactly same workflow and same error messages for ICICI Rubyx card.

Were you able to get past this?
Have redeemed for 2 legend cards, but wanted to get one more to share with family members.

The 3 months EazyDiners membership starts from the day of activation of Times prime?

or is it a coupon that I can choose to activate anytime throughout the year?

The 3 months EazyDiners membership starts from the day of activation of Times prime?

or is it a coupon that I can choose to activate anytime throughout the year?
Latter one. Only the services being offered 1year membership gets activated simultaneously after activation of times prime.

Got my indusind legend card yesterday and redeemed the code.

Also got timesprime membership from Tata CLiQ purchase using voucher received from Magnus.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back