• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
You must pay.. free for 6 mths only. As it is the easiest for back up photos and videos and easily shareable with family members, I went for it. 15GB is grossly inadequate, with the amount of data gobbled by the photos of so many years.. Don't have the time and patience to clean up the junks among them.
Same problem I too am facing now. Will activate the Google One now mostly. Atleast will use the app for once. Surprisingly my login does not show any SonyLiv or Hotstar. In my earlier membership, had used the the SonyLIV. Not sure because of that its not showing now or what?But haven't used it in the new one.

Only Sony LIV and Hotstar.. if you already have them it is pretty useless. I also have used the Google one membership for 6 mths. Which is a decent saving. I anyway had no other option as my Google Cloud data was getting over.
But what will you do after 6 months? For Google one

Applied multiple coupons on the same account. But I think I can take more 6 months memberships only after the next year starts (so, 6 months gap)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 5.27.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 5.27.13 PM.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back