• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

I just tried this, able to do the Rs 1 transaction successfully but I am not given any coupon on screen instead it went back to again asking 8 digit of my card. Does coupon code come in sms also?

I just tried this, able to do the Rs 1 transaction successfully but I am not given any coupon on screen instead it went back to again asking 8 digit of my card. Does coupon code come in sms also?
Email only, i think.

Got it for the 2nd time today 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_183430_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_183430_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 10
as expected One card issued by BOB doesn't work, what a useless card. Also hdfc Millenia debit card doesn't work.

LF working code;)

Need one help, I am first time using TimePrime now. I see for SonyLiv, Hotstar there is way to click and generate coupon. Can I give this coupon to my brother and he can use that subscription using his mobile number? Or this coupon can be redeemed with my mobile number only?

Need one help, I am first time using TimePrime now. I see for SonyLiv, Hotstar there is way to click and generate coupon. Can I give this coupon to my brother and he can use that subscription using his mobile number? Or this coupon can be redeemed with my mobile number only?
Yes.

Back