• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards (Credit) - August 2024

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards

First Open The Link
: Click Here

Then Enter First 8 Digit Below Card Number : 43415501, 43415502, 41476730, etc or any Visa Signature BIN will add & let you go to payment page (PAYU)

Now you can use any Visa Signature Card irrespective of BIN you entered & Pay ₹1 verification fee.

You Will Get Instant 1 Year TimesPrime Code , copy that & save somewhere.

Then Click On Redeem & enter code on the timesprime site while login/payment page.

You can get 1 timesprime code per card, old used card also working but use other Visa signature bin each time to generate pay link. And unlimited time per number.

For example, you redeemed once, click add new card on top, enter new bin it'll save, now go to offers availed, then click back & now click claim offer. Now payment link will generate & do the rest.

Examples of eligible cards - Kotak Zen Signature, HDFC Millennia Visa Signature CC, etc

Last edited:

First Open The Link

Then Enter First 8 Digit Below Card Number : 43415501, 43415502, 41476730, etc or any Visa Signature BIN will add & let you go to payment page (PAYU)

Now you can use any Visa Signature Card irrespective of BIN you entered & Pay ₹1 verification fee.

Then Click On Redeem & enter code on the timesprime site while login/payment page.

You can get 1 timesprime code per card, old used card also working but use other Visa signature bin each time to generate pay link. And unlimited time per number.

For example, you redeemed once, click add new card on top, enter new bin it'll save, now go to offers availed, then click back & now click claim offer. Now payment link will generate & do the rest.

Examples of eligible cards - Kotak Zen Signature, HDFC Millennia Visa Signature CC, etc
I am unable to do using multiple cards on the mobile number.

First Open The Link

Followed, used HSBC Live+ card which is in visa signature platform and got the below error :

1723465042912.png

I've 10+ credit cards and none is in Visa Signature platform currently :P

Ek hi tha axis ace which i closed last year post devaluation 😂

Last edited:
1)First, logout from Times prime either on app / web site

2)then go to login page

3) Click on "have a referral / gift Coe"

4) Enter both phone number and gift code voucher you got from poshvine site..

5) Voila .. your subscription will be stacked automatically..
to check this ,logout and login again.. and check..

Step 3 SS:

View attachment 64609

Step 4) SS

View attachment 64610

Step 5 SS

on website , after login

View attachment 64612
Not working as you mentioned :(.

I had this earlier in July offer. When this thread was created I was travelling and couldn't stack up.

So the offer is patched??
first thing first..
have you got a new TP voucher code?

Yes. Waiting for your reply.
Yeah, then if your new code is active, and not used, you should be able to stack up by logging out and relogin again by providing the vohver code along with the phone numberr in the first screen itself..
have you done so? if so, what was the resonse you got?

BTW, I had done this on my DESKPTOP

Yeah, then if your new code is active, and not used, you should be able to stack up by logging out and relogin again by providing the vohver code along with the phone numberr in the first screen itself..
have you done so? if so, what was the resonse you got?

BTW, I had done this on my DESKPTOP
1723470055857.png

Yes I am also doing it on my desktop only. Have logged out on and tried using new login.

View attachment 64795
Made authorization in the evening only. Even then not working.
Very strange .. It should work then... may be please wait for a while and try tomorrow..

I only tied with my IndusInd Legened and EazyDiner...

I think you have above cards right.. try with them..

• Sad
Reactions: BVC

First Open The Link

only signature cards.. Got an apology email from HDFC for incorrectly sending it to Infinia Card holders...

Back