• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Freedom sale 50% off valid for 15 August 2024 Limited period CIBIL subscription offer

Cibil subscription is available for approx 50 % discount .Buy from their official website. Discount code is FREEDOM50.
(Note Credit goes to- @BVC)

@SSV
@NShah
View attachment 65059
Thanks for the post man!
Thank you for the information. I was able to stack up the membership. It showed ₹601 after applying the discount code, but on the payment page, it showed ₹599.99, and only that amount was deducted.
Same for me.

I saw this offer email today morning, I thought lets try if 1 year plan gets 50% discount.
From the app , it was not working and showing some error.
But from website it worked.
Great discount offer for 1 year plan indeed.
Probably they will fix this glitch soon, so grab the offer as soon as possible.

And, Happy Independence day to all
Screenshot_20240815-094818.png

Thank you for the information. I was able to stack up the membership. It showed ₹601 after applying the discount code, but on the payment page, it showed ₹599.99, and only that amount was deducted.
Where can we see when my membership will end? Can I also buy twice to cover for the next 2 years?

Benifits of paid subscription?
It allows you to monitor your credit score and credit report regularly, which is important for managing your financial health. With a subscription, you can track any changes to your credit profile, identify errors, detect fraudulent activity, and take proactive steps to improve your credit score. This information is crucial when applying for loans or credit cards, as lenders often consider your credit history before making decisions. Regular monitoring can help you maintain a good credit score and secure better financial opportunities in the future.

Back