• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fresh approval for Indusind Pinnacle card LTF by spending just 50k in 3 months.

Dear Members,

Well after reviewing last month feedback on this, Again for New customer as NTB can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF by spending just 50k in 3 months and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details it's win win offer for all new customer. Grab this before it's ended in September Month.

Thanks

Attachments

• images (1).webp
    images (1).webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 49
Dear Members,

Well after reviewing last month feedback on this, Again for New customer as NTB can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF by spending just 50k in 3 months and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details it's win win offer for all new customer. Grab this before it's ended in September Month.

Thanks
Awesome! Please DM the application link

Dear Members,

Thanks
Hi I want to discuss about Pinnacle credit card. Can you please DM so that we can discuss the same

Yes. Cooling period is 180 day's
There are no cooking period in indusind. I applied for credit card on 24th August and its rejected immediately due to some address issue. I talked to customer care and she told me you need to wait 180 days but i got call from indusind bank employee on 10th September and he guide me to update correct address in bank account and same old application process again and now its under review..
I believe Indusind bank is very unpredictable everything possible if banks want.

Dear Members,

Thanks
hi
dm me

Dear Members,

Thanks
Please let me know, interested

Back