• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fridge suggestion 400L-450L

Want to buy a fridge in upcoming sale..
Should be 400L-450L..may stretch to 465L if deal is great..
need good quality and great Customer Care service..
I stay in tier 2 small city..
my current pick is samsung 415L fridge..
any more suggestion..

any more suggestion..
The main thing you need to take care:
Make sure the brand you choose should have good servcing centre in your town.. thats is..
dont go for brands which don't have local presence in the case of servicing..
Samsung is a good option if you have sercing centre there..

or
You can put your question like this:
" Hey I have xx..aa ..cc brands available at my local town , which one is the best?"

The main thing you need to take care:
Make sure the brand you choose should have good servcing centre in your town.. thats is..
dont go for brands which don't have local presence in the case of servicing..
Samsung is a good option if you have sercing centre there..

or
You can put your question like this:
" Hey I have xx..aa ..cc brands available at my local town , which one is the best?"
i have samsung only center near me..but i have used whirlpool lg hitachi and all..they come to home for service if we call them..even though there center is not near..i just want some suggestion list of fridge..

No promotion , I just follow this guy & made some purchases after watching videos and some own research .
I suggest you to do the same.
any more suggestion..
---->>>>Refrigerator <<<<----

Now it's really hard to make a decision of buying home appliances like fridge and washing machine. Earlier what ever the model has been running for 10 years in our close circle would have been the choice. Now, yearly release of new models, its hard to get a time tested opinion.

I guess both samsung and lg are good. Just pick one. Or if you know and trust someone in service center you can ask them, which model/brand has least issues.

Now it's really hard to make a decision of buying home appliances like fridge and washing machine. Earlier what ever the model has been running for 10 years in our close circle would have been the choice. Now, yearly release of new models, its hard to get a time tested opinion.

I guess both samsung and lg are good. Just pick one. Or if you know and trust someone in service center you can ask them, which model/brand has least issues.
my current pick is samsung 415l fridge

my current pick is samsung 415l fridge
Go Do It GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Back