• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fuel Loyalty Programs

hariselio

TF Premier
but cashback not credited
Cashback given usually two or three days before statement generation.

Regarding reward points, i think in general all icici cards have moved away from payback system. So you won't see it there, but I think it can be seen in icici netbanking or statement. I guess icici was supposed to develop a different portal for rewards, not sure what happened to that plan. Having said that, I never used this card for other than fuel transactions.

Whatever payback points you get now is given by hp pay app, not by icici.

bhanubryant

TF Buzz
My usage is like this,

first load 3000 from hpcl super saver card to hp pay app, then load another 2000 like this. The reason why i split is, somewhere i read, icici provides cashback only till 3000. This 3000 limit is applicable only for coral hpcl card, but still i did not want to take risk and always load hp pay app as two transactions 3000 + 2000 every month. Whether i use 5000 per month or not, i always load hp pay app every month at least minimum 3000 from icici card and keep in hp pay app. The reason is, some time my monthly usage may be around 2000 only, but sometime it may cross 15000 too.

At fuel station, it is always scan qr code from hp pay app. So far only once i used paycode option in one of the fuel station outside city limits. Fuel attendant was telling me, due to mobile signal issue, sometime qr code payment not going through or delay in getting SMS, so he wanted to use paycode option in which payment will be deducted upfront and he can enter the paycode in POS before filling the fuel.
So do you get twice the benefit? That is once on the credit card, by using it to load money in the hp pay app and second time on the hp pay app, by using it to pay at the petrol pump.