• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Game Recommendations

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Fc6 is basically fc3 with a horse, which you won't use anyways. Fc3 was a hit and Ubisoft the kept on copy pasting the format, which as you can see that it didn't work.
I have played fc4 n fc6, fc4 on pc and fc6 on ps5.. Game isn't worth until it free and I only finished the game cause I watched fc5 and I was like may be one day and I so purchased digital copy and then finished the game and then it was on extra subscription after few months.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
3 pages worth discussion and just 1 post with Witcher 3 is sad to see :p also horizon zero dawn and forbidden west are epic. Age of Empires is my all time fav :D and marvel's spiderman!
horizon zero dawn and forbidden west - Have the disk. Will be playing by this year. And yes AGE OF EMPIRE is also my all time favorite n newer one is coming to xbox x like In 2024. Even though announced was made few months back.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I am just bored in AAA titles. Just gonna play stardew valley....😊

(Might be cus my laptop can't handle them.😕)

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
horizon zero dawn and forbidden west - Have the disk. Will be playing by this year. And yes AGE OF EMPIRE is also my all time favorite n newer one is coming to xbox x like In 2024. Even though announced was made few months back.
i got the steelbook edition for forbidden west. but since i only have a ps4, couldnt play burning shores :(

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Never tried horizon series do they perform well in windows?

Anyone tried cyberpunk 2077? After bugs in initial days, i never looked into it.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Never tried horizon series do they perform well in windows?

Anyone tried cyberpunk 2077? After bugs in initial days, i never looked into it.
cyberpunk and rdr2 are two games on my radar but they just seem tooooo big to even start!

silly_putty

TF Premier
I have played fc4 n fc6, fc4 on pc and fc6 on ps5.. Game isn't worth until it free and I only finished the game cause I watched fc5 and I was like may be one day and I so purchased digital copy and then finished the game and then it was on extra subscription after few months.
I played all Ubisoft games for free😁 as they gave it free often before and origins, odessy and Valhalla(never completed ), fc6 on friends ps4.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
forget to mention last of us 1 & 2, both are incredible game, but PC version kind the sucks till i guess, and part 2 is not available for PC. while I'm waiting for last of us multiplayer and part 3(if that gonna take place) if you can't play the game just watch the last of us tv series.. it was on hotstar until march 31st i think then contract of hotstat and HBO got over and JIO cinema now is streaming all HBO max and HBO original show.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
cyberpunk is big, i have on my xbox x , i played till for couple of hour like 7-8 hr that was in 2022 though, then didn't bother playing.. it too big. just like GTA 5 i didn't complete the game.
If you get time you should complete the gta V.
I kind of speed run the last mission. It was fun.

saucy

TF Ace
Here are my recommendations

Devil may cry (start with 4 if you want a bit better graphixs. 3 is great. 5 is the finale, and the latest, best graphics)

Assassin's creed (start with Assassin's creed 2 if 1 is too old for you. 2, Brotherhood and Black Flag are a must. Thank us later)

Skyrim (enough said)

Battlefield 3, modern warfare 2
(Fps fun)

Aur kuch nahi samajh aye, chill RPG khelna ho to Runescape (find it on prime gaming)

silly_putty

TF Premier
Here are my recommendations

Devil may cry (start with 4 if you want a bit better graphixs. 3 is great. 5 is the finale, and the latest, best graphics)

Assassin's creed (start with Assassin's creed 2 if 1 is too old for you. 2, Brotherhood and Black Flag are a must. Thank us later)

Skyrim (enough said)

Battlefield 3, modern warfare 2
(Fps fun)

Aur kuch nahi samajh aye, chill RPG khelna ho to Runescape (find it on prime gaming)
I bought Skyrim recently and added tons of mods, now the game gives 29fps but looks pretty than most modern games. I tried to disable some of them to increase the frame rate but don't know what's hampering the performance.

Hello! It's great that you enjoy gaming on your PC. With your laptop's specs (GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H), you can enjoy a wide range of games. If you're looking for recommendations, consider titles like "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt," "Cyberpunk 2077," "Red Dead Redemption 2," "DOOM Eternal," "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice," or "Control." These should run well on your system, and many of them are often on sale during various gaming events.

Enjoy your gaming!

Workers comp lawyer

AritraSaha

TF Legend
You likes fc6?

After some time its feels boring. Seems the only thing i am doing is shooting.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hello! It's great that you enjoy gaming on your PC. With your laptop's specs (GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H), you can enjoy a wide range of games. If you're looking for recommendations, consider titles like "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt," "Cyberpunk 2077," "Red Dead Redemption 2," "DOOM Eternal," "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice," or "Control." These should run well on your system, and many of them are often on sale during various gaming events.

Enjoy your gaming!

Workers comp lawyer
I have played cyberpunk, never bought it though.
Will definitely get this year.