• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

OP your money is precious take it out from this shitty bank ASAP and never trust indusind bank for big amounts, HDFC is best for keeping large funds

One More problem indie is creating that account mobile number change not possible through ATM machine, after opening indie account ATM machines are failing to update mobile number even in old existing accounts and indie account mobile number change is also not working through ATM, such a pathetic digital account which force you to do offline application process for mobile number change
Indie is a digital acct. As per RBI, all digital acct must have same mobile no as Adhaar

How to find our INDIE branch?
Is it the one mentioned in IFSC code of the app?

Does INDIE have separate branch or it is same as IndusInd branches?

One More problem indie is creating that account mobile number change not possible through ATM machine, after opening indie account ATM machines are failing to update mobile number even in old existing accounts and indie account mobile number change is also not working through ATM, such a pathetic digital account which force you to do offline application process for mobile number change
Mobile number change is not possible. If you hold another savings account in indus and change mobile number through atm in that account your number will automatically change in indie also. But you can't login now with new number in indie because of some adhar related issue.

HDFC is best for keeping large funds
Why would any sane person keep the large funds in digital account like indie? There is reason HDFC/ICICI/SBI are at the top but then these banks don't provide higher ROI like you get in indie and no bank in India provides 20% CB on CC bill payment even on Rs500. No need to keep funds in indie. Transfer money, pay bill and enjoy 20% CB, then in next quarter transfer 50k, upgrade to megastar then pull out fundings.

How to find our INDIE branch?
Is it the one mentioned in IFSC code of the app?

Does INDIE have separate branch or it is same as IndusInd branches?
Recently visited nearby indusind branch for some deposit of money.
I casually told them to change branch, she said only otp needed and it will be changed.
After giving otp, some technical error occurred and she said to me that as deposit of money is still in process so other requests cannot be processed as of now..
However, couple of days later they changed my branch to thr nearby one automatically.

Why would any sane person keep the large funds in digital account like indie? There is reason HDFC/ICICI/SBI are at the top but then these banks don't provide higher ROI like you get in indie and no bank in India provides 20% CB on CC bill payment even on Rs500. No need to keep funds in indie. Transfer money, pay bill and enjoy 20% CB, then in next quarter transfer 50k, upgrade to megastar then pull out fundings.
Actually op did mistake he kept large fund in lakhs his account that's why buggy indie account frozen

Mobile number change is not possible. If you hold another savings account in indus and change mobile number through atm in that account your number will automatically change in indie also. But you can't login now with new number in indie because of some adhar related issue.
In my case if I am trying to update mobile number in my indusind account it's not changing before opening indie account mobile number change was instant and smooth, hence if you have normal account indie will make it defective by imposing non mobile update restrictions

In my case if I am trying to update mobile number in my indusind account it's not changing before opening indie account mobile number change was instant and smooth, hence if you have normal account indie will make it defective by imposing non mobile update restrictions
I have successfully changed mobile number in old indusind account. That also automatically updated in indie as well. But i have to mail and follow up for 3 months to be able to login into indie app. Now all transaction alerts and otp comes to new number but indie debit card txns otp still goes to old number.

Recently visited nearby indusind branch for some deposit of money.
I casually told them to change branch, she said only otp needed and it will be changed.
After giving otp, some technical error occurred and she said to me that as deposit of money is still in process so other requests cannot be processed as of now..
However, couple of days later they changed my branch to thr nearby one automatically.
So, All the IndusInd bank branches also act as INDIE branch?

Has anyone faced this issue in normal indusind savings account?:
After changing mobile number through ATM, OTPs and transactions alerts comes to new number but transactions alerts also delivered to old number as well. I have changed number 4 months back still getting txn alerts on both old number and new number.

Indusind mein agar koi technical problem aa Jaye to wo pura saal.lagadete hai thek karne mein india partner account mein technical problem ek saal badtheeki Hui thi

Back