• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

When I try to open the app, it gives me the error "Caution! Network Threat Detected. Unsecure data network has been detected. Please change your network to continue using INDIE.".

Anyone else facing this?

Tried with WiFi and Mobile Network.

When I try to open the app, it gives me the error "Caution! Network Threat Detected. Unsecure data network has been detected. Please change your network to continue using INDIE.".

Anyone else facing this?

Tried with WiFi and Mobile Network.
Can you change your handset and try the same thing?

Just talked with Indie team. They said to wait till Monday end now. I had funded my account on 12th July. I’ll close this crap now if it doesn’t upgrade by Monday. Bamboo method sikhna padega Vishesh bhai se 🤬

Just talked with Indie team. They said to wait till Monday end now. I had funded my account on 12th July. I’ll close this crap now if it doesn’t upgrade by Monday. Bamboo method sikhna padega Vishesh bhai se 🤬
i will also wait till Monday, if they not upgrade i'll withdraw my funds. i opened on 13th

after seeing so much hype for Indie

i tried to go for it,

first tried to open the app in night time, it says something like network threat detected, tried via wifi, primary sim, secondary sim

in the afternoon, tried again
after opening the app and entering pan, it shows error "you addhar not link with your account, contact RM" - even though my addhar was linked, tried linking again via net banking and directly via indusind webisite addhar portal, both showed error. when checked addhar linking status on indusind addhar portal , it was showing it was already linked previously. don't know what kind of system indusind use, their own system says aadhar already linked and showing my addhar number too but still saying addhar not linked..

so after some minutes i again tried on indie and this time it works, all details already fetched up and i don't have to do anything, now payment page opened, i funded 51000 via my indus DC, completed in one go without any issue, and able to acces indie dashboard. overall good expireance
all it took 1 minute to open indie account

Back