• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I tried opening the INDIE account. However at funding level payment failed due to me forgetting to enable domestic online transactions on my debit card. The when I tried to retry payment, it went "Something went wrong". Now am directly at Full kyc step. So will I miss the tier unlocking?

I tried opening the INDIE account. However at funding level payment failed due to me forgetting to enable domestic online transactions on my debit card. The when I tried to retry payment, it went "Something went wrong". Now am directly at Full kyc step. So will I miss the tier unlocking?
you can do it even after opening the account also I think as per TnC.
or there are other options to upgrade tier through earning gems.

I have existing indusind account. I tried to signup and after entering PAN, a pop came. It says, your aadhar is not registered with us. Please keep using IndusMobileApp

Any steps to tackle this?

My story:

Started registering on INDIE app using OP link, it was smooth, was asked to credit 50k+, I loaded 50100 using INDUSIND VISA SIGNATURE SELECT DC, payment went smooth got reflected in INDIE immediately.

Debit Card issued is still VISA Platinum only, don't know when it will be VISA Signature 😕😕

No KYC needed, automatically it fetched everything from existing INDUSIND account, also branch is the same as INDUSIND SELECT account branch.

I have existing indusind account. I tried to signup and after entering PAN, a pop came. It says, your aadhar is not registered with us. Please keep using IndusMobileApp

Any steps to tackle this?
Yes there is a way, I faced this too. You have to link your aadhar to your IndusInd account through netbanking.

My story:

Started registering on INDIE app using OP link, it was smooth, was asked to credit 50k+, I loaded 50100 using INDUSIND VISA SIGNATURE SELECT DC, payment went smooth got reflected in INDIE immediately.

Debit Card issued is still VISA Platinum only, don't know when it will be VISA Signature 😕😕

No KYC needed, automatically it fetched everything from existing INDUSIND account, also branch is the same as INDUSIND SELECT account branch.
are you able to transfer or withdraw funds.

My story:

72hrs time to upgrade the tier.

My story:

Same with me

Back