• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Hi, is their app server down ? Unable to login to app
EDIT : Working now , but has anyone faced such downtime ? Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread, can anyone please let me know how much each is waiting time before withdrawal ? I believe it is 5000 for the first 24 hours. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi everyone
Just so that you all know, I tried withdrawing cash in Malaysia using the Indie visa signature DC and it doesnt work. Tried with 2 different bank ATMs and also tried with allowing dynamic conversion, still no luck.
So anyone planning to travel abroad with this card in the hopes you'll be able to use it in ATMs, please use RBL signature plus DC as that one worked with no problems. Also Fi basic account debit card also doesnt work in ATMs.
I didn't check swiping or tapping for the said cards, so don't know about that. Thanks
Same experience. I was not able to withdraw cash in Norway. Tried at 2 ATMs!

No forex fees if you can't even withdraw money 😂

I have opened indie account few days ago. On boarding was super smooth. Made initial deposit of 50k,that also went smoothly.

I immediately applied for debit card and at that time it was showing "base platinum". After reading the comments here, now I realise that I should have waited for 3 days before making physical atm card request.

Can anyone please tell which debit card will I get? Platinum or signature?

I have opened indie account few days ago. On boarding was super smooth. Made initial deposit of 50k,that also went smoothly.

I immediately applied for debit card and at that time it was showing "base platinum". After reading the comments here, now I realise that I should have waited for 3 days before making physical atm card request.

Can anyone please tell which debit card will I get? Platinum or signature?
If your virtual debit card is signature, then you'll get same signature variant only irrespective of what it was showing to you while applying.

If your virtual debit card is signature, then you'll get same signature variant only irrespective of what it was showing to you while applying.
Thanks this helps. Virtual card showing is signature.

Few more questions

1. Is there any welcome kit for those who are only using virtual card?
2. How many days it takes for welcome kit/card to come? Still in the "track physical card" option I cannot see courier AWB.
3. By which courier they are sending it?
4. Getting frequent notifications that do your first transaction and earn gems. Which I did but no coins still. Order physical card notification coming, when I already ordered it. Lots of bugs.

Also right from the day of account opening, I am not able to select brands for accelerated gems. It keeps on loading forever. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again, but same problem. See the screenshot below.

Screenshot_20230820-132031_INDIE.jpg

Thanks this helps. Virtual card showing is signature.

Few more questions

1. Is there any welcome kit for those who are only using virtual card?
No welcome kit
2. How many days it takes for welcome kit/card to come? Still in the "track physical card" option I cannot see courier AWB.
It takes around 1 week
3. By which courier they are sending it?
Mostly Bluedart
4. Getting frequent notifications that do your first transaction and earn gems. Which I did but no coins still. Order physical card notification coming, when I already ordered it. Lots of bugs.
Don't believe in their words. Even I didn't get any gem for 1st payment. Neither got 25 gems for CC Billpay which they're promoting these days.

Keep this account only for zero forex or miscellaneous use. Don't believe in their promotional mails.
Also right from the day of account opening, I am not able to select brands for accelerated gems. It keeps on loading forever. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again, but same problem. See the screenshot below.
It'll get better over time.

Some members here posted that this indie signature card is not working abroad. Is this indie specific problem or all cards of indusind bank has this problem? I was thinking about taking this card as my primary card for my trip. Earlier niyo sbm was my primary card, but now that doesn't work. I am worried about indie now.

Any other debit card with zero forex charges with low AMB requirements?

Some members here posted that this indie signature card is not working abroad. Is this indie specific problem or all cards of indusind bank has this problem? I was thinking about taking this card as my primary card for my trip. Earlier niyo sbm was my primary card, but now that doesn't work. I am worried about indie now.

Any other debit card with zero forex charges with low AMB requirements?
just complain to indie team saying ur card is not working in the country you r planning to go....
I think they haven't updated the infra, bins, e.t.c

Back