• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Airtel Axis, already have Axis HNI CC

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I already have Magnus and VI. I also had Flipkart LTF, but closed it down a month back. I am a core Airtel subscriber with broadband, DTH and postpaid family plans, yet the Airtel app shows no CC offers for me. With a CIBIL greater than 800, 36L ITR and the highest limit for C2C 9.1L, what would be my best way to apply for Airtel Axis?

Thanks

STRANGE ARE THE WAY THIS PARTICULAR CARD PARTNERS STYLE OF WORKING.

I got my card long back.

Despite using it regularly, I am bombarded with their Offer on SMSs/eMails as well as notifications..... for the same card. For the last 2 months. Everyday. Day in and day out.

STRANGE ARE THE WAY THIS PARTICULAR CARD PARTNERS STYLE OF WORKING.

I got my card long back.

Despite using it regularly, I am bombarded with their Offer on SMSs/eMails as well as notifications..... for the same card. For the last 2 months. Everyday. Day in and day out.
Same for me, I have had this card for around 10 months and now have been receiving messages to apply.

For me its been more than a year i got the card it was pretty smooth process for me
But people here have been having pretty rough time getting the card so I guess who ever is getting the offer should try immediately to see if its there luck day

Back