• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get credit card

rkjsidhi1

TF Buzz
I have credit history of around 2 years. Currently having 6 credit cards highest limit 73k hdfc bank. I am a credit card collector. Want to get new credit cards. Currently cibil score is 759 but credit enquiries are high

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-12-20-01-27-013_com.paisabazaar.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-12-20-01-27-013_com.paisabazaar.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 69
I have credit history of around 2 years. Currently having 6 credit cards highest limit 73k hdfc bank. I am a credit card collector. Want to get new credit cards. Currently cibil score is 759 but credit enquiries are high
Try SBI CB card, apply through their online portal!

Rejected before. Not letting me apply again
Wait 6 months! It will be refreshed!
Declined 1.5 months ago due to pin code issue..will have to wait 6 months to reapply
Before applying for new credit card, wait 1-2 months. I was in your similar situation. All the cards I applied rejected! So I waited 1-2 months before applying to any new card. And it worked most of the time!

Wait 6 months! It will be refreshed!

Before applying for new credit card, wait 1-2 months. I was in your similar situation. All the cards I applied rejected! So I waited 1-2 months before applying to any new card. And it worked most of the time!
Yeah will do the same... actually i thought i could grab 1-2 cards due to financial year ending..but on worries will get later

Back