• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Mcafee Internet Security individual plan of Rs 999 for FREE + Rs 101 Cashback

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
I use kaspersky free. I don't click on links just like that and don't insert any devices using usb to my laptop. Anything else I should be concerned for?
Any unlimited free security software is as good as not having one...they are just for "mann ki tasalli" !!!
Anyone using a genuine paid security software can vet on this.

And not using any USB device....I feel practically impossible in today's time !!

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
I use Bitdefender and it's been good for me for the last 3 years
Yes, I too am using Bitdefender since last 2 years and very much satisfied with the security features. But lately, I think, it has become too bulky for my i5-4th gen 11 years+ old laptop....at times its becomes too jittery and nerve-testing :ROFLMAO:

So, I'm looking for any lighter security software, with basic security features...any suggestions ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
es, I too am using Bitdefender since last 2 years and very much satisfied with the security features. But lately, I think, it has become too bulky for my i5-4th gen 11 years+ old laptop....at times its becomes too jittery and nerve-testing
Have you considered moving from HDD to SSD?, If not already done…

Last edited:

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Not sure why you still need antivirus this days even for Windows. Bitdefender is good. If you guys download sketchy stuff, create virtual machine for that purpose.
If you're Mac or linux user - what is antivirus :ROFLMAO: