• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get your second HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime* Free!

preet patel

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
I'm having SA in HDFC bank and holding Business Regalia for 1.5 years now as i can see in offers section under netbanking that Get your second HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime* Free! now as i can see that im offered Regalia Gold with 0 fees, so what should i do, please guide me and is this card LTF or not??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 345
I received my first HDFC CC 3 days ago. My second CC Tata Neu Infinity has also been approved today. So it is possible to get a second CC(Tata Neu) within 6 months of approval of the first card.

HI, I am holding HDFC Milinium cc LTF , with credit limit is around 1.2L, but i have burgundy private cc from axis with a 15L credit limit, can I get hdfc infinia LTF???
LTF Infinia is very difficult to get now, most probably FYF. Since you are already holding a core card, try to get LE and upgrade first. It's difficult since this is HDFC, but you have to keep trying.

Your next option is to cancel your card and then apply fresh, again no guarantees, but worth trying.

LTF Infinia is very difficult to get now, most probably FYF. Since you are already holding a core card, try to get LE and upgrade first. It's difficult since this is HDFC, but you have to keep trying.

Your next option is to cancel your card and then apply fresh, again no guarantees, but worth trying.
Thanks for your response. I am getting Tata neu infinity also FYF in their app. . so not applied.

Back