• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting an upgrade to Pinacle LTF from Legend LTF

For forex you can use niyo global or indusind exclusive or pioneer debit cards. They have zero conversion fee
Yeah I already have debit cards with 0 forex , niyo global and fii.

But it’s good to keep a low forex credit cards also for some extra purchases as backup

I just couldn’t find any benefit of pinnacle over legend other than the priority pass with complementary lounge access , for lounge access I have many other cards . This indus ind card is only for offers and sometimes for forex transactions

Not LTF , giving vouchers equivalent to one time fees (GST extra). Not using legend at all because I don't exact reward rate and confused whether weekend spending include offline spending too?
Both are useless only, if not LTF.

Legend is 1% on weekdays, 2% on weekends. But for redemption at that rate, you need to use PWR and only half points can be redeemed in one transaction. For statment cash, it gives 0.75/1.5 only and charges 118 also. Further, most of the usual categories are put in 0.7 (0.525 cash) category.

For Pinnacle, 1/2 becomes 2.5. But rest of the things (1.875 statement cash, redemption charges, 0.7/0.525 for many categories) mentioned above still apply.

Back