• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting pre approved offer in axis net banking

Seth

TF Premier
IMG_20230324_130041.jpg

I'm seeing this offer as pre-approved in my axis net banking.

So does it will be approved immediately or they do verification also?

And do they hit in cibil also?

But I also applied myzone separately without net banking and cibil hit on 17/3 this month , they rejected it probably.

CIBIL is 805 and not having any credit card currently , had 1 cc in past though.

View attachment 12402

I'm seeing this offer as pre-approved in my axis net banking.

So does it will be approved immediately or they do verification also?

And do they hit in cibil also?

But I also applied myzone separately without net banking and cibil hit on 17/3 this month , they rejected it probably.

CIBIL is 805 and not having any credit card currently , had 1 cc in past though.
Have you applied?

I received a call today informing me that I have a pre-approved offer for a credit card. I was about to hang up because I was sleeping, but they said I simply needed to verify my address (I didn't ask many questions). I received a message with a link to complete the application; I thought they tricked me into submitting a new application, but all I had to do was click 'Continue' and it was instantly approved. The Masked Card data are visible in the App and Net Banking. :D PS: It's My Zone LTF with 85K limit. They did a CIBIL enquiry.

I received a call today informing me that I have a pre-approved offer for a credit card. I was about to hang up because I was sleeping, but they said I simply needed to verify my address (I didn't ask many questions). I received a message with a link to complete the application; I thought they tricked me into submitting a new application, but all I had to do was click 'Continue' and it was instantly approved. The Masked Card data are visible in the App and Net Banking. :D PS: It's My Zone LTF with 85K limit. They did a CIBIL enquiry.
Ye third party credit card valo me matha kharab kar ke rakha he , official offer bhi fake lagti he

Back