• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting Pre-approved Paid HDFC Credit Card but How to get First LTF Unsecured HDFC CC for student having HDFC Classic Banking Account?

Hi Fellow Members,
I am having HDFC Classic Banking Program & was Getting Pre-approved HDFC Moneyback CC Offer & ignored it & now getting Paid Pre-approved Millennia Credit Card Offer.
But I want my First LTF Unsecured HDFC Millennia CC as a student having HDFC Classic Banking Account without income proof? Is it possible ? Anyone tried?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Fellow Members,
I am having HDFC Classic Banking Program & was Getting Pre-approved HDFC Moneyback CC Offer & ignored it & now getting Paid Pre-approved Millennia Credit Card Offer.
But I want my First LTF Unsecured HDFC Millennia CC as a student having HDFC Classic Banking Account without income proof? Is it possible ? Anyone tried?

Thanks in advance.
after how much time you got Pre-approved offer ?

you got upgrade for the classic from the app or you got it done from the branch?
Hi Fellow Members,

Thanks in advance.
After how many months did you get classic upgrade and how?

Hi Fellow Members,

Thanks in advance.
I am also student.What is the credit limit you are pre approved for?How long you holding classic banking program?

Did you apply for any core card? Considering 6 months cooldown period is over
You should take the card and make it LTF by fulfilling spend based criteria. One can't be sure of similar offer in near future.
I earlier had pre-approved Regalia offer with 2 lac limit, ignored the offer, now stuck with 35k Tata Neu. CC asking to send mail after 6 months.
View attachment 11412

Back