• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GO NIYO DCB DEBIT CARD

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

eswaranadasu

TF Select
I am looking forward to get NIYO DCB FOREX CARD
I have tried to open in app
But it is asking me to open niyo dcb bank account physically in dcb bank
Did anyone face this ?
After opening account to sync 3 days
Why hassle ?
When will I receive debit card
Share your experience
Or suggest any new FOREX CARD for my east Asia trip
IMG_0115.png

Did anyone face this ?
No, I have all three accounts with them SBM, Equitas & DCB
Within 5-8 Days as they send via Delhivery mostly
Share your experience
I never used the DC once but the card looked premium, just kept 5000 AQB for the no fees on the DC. Soon will be using it in the upcoming trip.
Try the Equitas one if you can open via online

No, I have all three accounts with them SBM, Equitas & DCB

Within 5-8 Days as they send via Delhivery mostly

I never used the DC once but the card looked premium, just kept 5000 AQB for the no fees on the DC. Soon will be using it in the upcoming trip.

Try the Equitas one if you can open via online
From global niyo
I have only option to get card from only DCB
No sbm or equites bank

For my brother who is holding one card sbm credit card did not get SBM bank into debit card

From global niyo
I have only option to get card from only DCB
No sbm or equites bank

For my brother who is holding one card sbm credit card did not get SBM bank into debit card
I used to have Equitas and SBM in the Niyo X app
Then Niyo Global app got the DCB option now I have 3 accounts with them recently closed the Equitas one as it's only visible in the niyo X app and I am getting a new account option in Equitas via the Niyo Global App

Did you find something? I'm also looking for a card with minimal ATM withdrawal fee for a trip to Indonesia
I am thinking to use
FI DEBIT CARD (basic digital account)
100+ gst for international atm withdrawal

SBI JCB RUPAY PLATINUM debit card
Zero forex fee + 40% cash back RUPAY OFFER

TMB RUPAY SELECT DEBIT CARD
ATM withdrawal fee 100+ GST

If you know anything else
Share it here

I am looking forward to get NIYO DCB FOREX CARD
I have tried to open in app
But it is asking me to open niyo dcb bank account physically in dcb bank
Did anyone face this ?
After opening account to sync 3 days
Why hassle ?
Share your experience
View attachment 59580
I also had this same issue buddy
I already hold a niyo dcb forex card (current account) received a call that it's going to get closed)

So went to my Dcb branch near home and they opened with 4 hours .Got the Debit Card within 4 days.You get access to dcb bank mobile and net banking.

If you don't have any branch near by just give your details to any customer agent In niyo app chat ..The bank officials will call you..and open the account

Then niyo app is having an issue and the Customer service has gone down but after repeated tickets they solved this issue and the account got synced within 5 days.

Attachments

• 20240707_194909.webp
    20240707_194909.webp
    208.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240707_194902.webp
    20240707_194902.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Did you find something? I'm also looking for a card with minimal ATM withdrawal fee for a trip to Indonesia
I am thinking to use
FI DEBIT CARD (basic digital account)
100+ gst for international atm withdrawal

SBI JCB RUPAY PLATINUM debit card
Zero forex fee + 40% cash back RUPAY OFFER

TMB RUPAY SELECT DEBIT CARD
ATM withdrawal fee 100+ GST

If you know anything else
Share it here
Try indusind exclusive debit cards.

0 forex and unlimited withdrawal

I also had this same issue buddy
I already hold a niyo dcb forex card (current account) received a call that it's going to get closed)

So went to my Dcb branch near home and they opened with 4 hours .Got the Debit Card within 4 days.You get access to dcb bank mobile and net banking.

If you don't have any branch near by just give your details to any customer agent In niyo app chat ..The bank officials will call you..and open the account

Then niyo app is having an issue and the Customer service has gone down but after repeated tickets they solved this issue and the account got synced within 5 days.
International Cash withdrawal is rupee 425 per txn as per new term and condition of dcb saving account

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back