• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Goa During Monsoon

SHUB11

TF Select
Dear Members,

Do you think for a family trip it is good idea to visit Goa during the monsoon seasons. If yest any suggestions on resort or beaches.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
During monsoon, it totally depends on your travel days. If weather is good during those days, it become very pleasant. Else you will feel lots of humidity making it very sweaty. You will not be able to travel to dudhsagar, if you are thinking to go there as it gets closed during monsoon. Few things will be closed in Goa too, but you will not be missing much. The self drive vehicle will easily available and at a cheaper price.
Are you looking for the resort in South or north goa?

Last edited:

SHUB11

TF Select
During monsoon, it totally depends on your travel days. If weather is good during those days, it become very pleasant. Else you will feel lots of humidity making it very sweaty. You will not be able to travel to dudhsagar, if you are thinking to go there as it gets closed during monsoon. Few things will be closed in Goa too, but you will not be missing much. The self drive vehicle will easily available and at a cheaper price.
Are you looking for the resort in South or north goa?
North Goa as I have visited South couple of years back.

I am more of a laid back person, so no water sports, more of good weather, beach, little bit of party places, food...

North Goa as I have visited South couple of years back.

I am more of a laid back person, so no water sports, more of good weather, beach, little bit of party places, food...
I would say it's better to avoid Goa in this unpredictable monsoon.
Party places is certainly what's North goa is famous for but it's uncertain whether the rain gonna be scenic or catastrophic in monsoon.