• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Golden Offer to Buy Gold on Flipkart GOAT Sale With "Tripple Dip" using IDFC CC/Debit Cards (Limited Time)

Credit raja

TF Select
This is "Amrutkaal" i.e. 75 Yrs. of Completion of our Independence 🇮🇳 , So i thought to buy 10 gms of GOLD🥇. So wish to hold it for 25 yrs. to witness 100 yrs. of Developed 🇮🇳 with as an investment aprreaciation of GOLD.
To my surprise after Long Time Flipkart Allowing "Direct Discount" on GOLD COINS.
1. Flipkart is Giving 5% discount up to Rs.3000/- for prepaid orders on gold coin.
2. IDFC CC/DC card giving 10% discount up to Rs.1250/- on Gold Coins.
the third "DIP" is..
3. Go to flipkart through "CASHKARO" app you can earn more cashback above all offers.
(IMP: Always Keep Flipkart/Amazon or any other app shopping cart🛒 Empty before cashkaro app)
CASHKARO you can get it from here:backhand-index-pointing-right: https://cashk.app.link/OCSMV3YPlLb

Attached my Shopping order details.

Attachments

• Gold 1.webp
    Gold 1.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Gold 2.webp
    Gold 2.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Cashkaro 1.webp
    Cashkaro 1.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Cashkaro.webp
    Cashkaro.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
I bought 1 gram from my IDFC visa debit card and another 1 gram from first tap. cost only 7137. way cheaper than current price. Please help yourself. Soon you see the price beyond 8000

Update: Cancelled the order. And now do the same thing with cashkaro, so cost of a 24k gold is now less than 6600...(used the my cashkaro ref id for another purchase...so will be lesser than that...)

Last edited:
Tip: For those who want higher returns.
Get highest return Rate (Total Max Discount of Rs. 4250) purchase GOLD worth Rs.60000/- by Combination of multiple weight.:shushing-face::money-mouth-face:

For 60000 coin, Buy with 5% off upto 3000 + 5% SBI CB Card (Upto 1L). So effectively you will get 3000 + 2850 (Total 5850 Off). But check market price before that.
5% of SBI CB should be Rs.3000/- then why only calculated to Rs.2850/- ?

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
Back