• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Golden Offer to Buy Gold on Flipkart GOAT Sale With "Tripple Dip" using IDFC CC/Debit Cards (Limited Time)

I bought the 2gms gold from flipkart in GOAT sale using my IDFC First card. I got a price of around 6300 per gram for PC jwellers coin.

But the challenge is, its showing delivery on 26th August. Is the delivery delayed for anyone else

I have read this whole thread, why is no one using HDFC infinia vouchers via Gftyr? That is way more than 10%.

Because none has Infinia 🤦‍♂️.
okay then its fine. Now I am waiting for online prices to come down to exchange prices before buying. There is a difference of 1000 per gram as of now or is it that the difference between exchange price and Amazon/Flipkart price is because of GST/taxes?

This is "Amrutkaal" i.e. 75 Yrs. of Completion of our Independence 🇮🇳 , So i thought to buy 10 gms of GOLD🥇. So wish to hold it for 25 yrs. to witness 100 yrs. of Developed 🇮🇳 with as an investment aprreaciation of GOLD.
To my surprise after Long Time Flipkart Allowing "Direct Discount" on GOLD COINS.
1. Flipkart is Giving 5% discount up to Rs.3000/- for prepaid orders on gold coin.
2. IDFC CC/DC card giving 10% discount up to Rs.1250/- on Gold Coins.
the third "DIP" is..
3. Go to flipkart through "CASHKARO" app you can earn more cashback above all offers.
(IMP: Always Keep Flipkart/Amazon or any other app shopping cart🛒 Empty before cashkaro app)
CASHKARO you can get it from here:backhand-index-pointing-right: https://cashk.app.link/OCSMV3YPlLb

Attached my Shopping order details.
worked v well.. got an additional 3k off as well.. good one

Back