• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Good Surprise: Free 12 month Swiggy One Membership Offer

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"A happy surprise from HDFC to the Infinia Card holders" --- especially during Monssons to have free Swiggy Membership :p :p

Received email around 8pm today - "Special Free Swiggy Membership for you" not sure if targeted or for all the Infinia card holders.
Simple steps to avail - just login via registered mobile number on moments.swiggy.com and 12months membership instantly activated post OTP verification.

Infinia users check your email if you got the same email or not !!

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have not received on Infinia yet. Not sure if my email is updated correctly to receive such type of offers.

Earlier it used to come to my work email, but after changing jobs, have stopped receiving them

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"A happy surprise from HDFC to the Infinia Card holders" --- especially during Monssons to have free Swiggy Membership :p :p

Received email around 8pm today - "Special Free Swiggy Membership for you" not sure if targeted or for all the Infinia card holders.
Simple steps to avail - just login via registered mobile number on moments.swiggy.com and 12months membership instantly activated post OTP verification.

No email received.
Also on moments.swiggy, no option to login.

Gaurav_96

TF Premier

Hey,
can you please share sender's email id? I spoke to Infinia customer support regarding this and they asked me on email address which has sent out these vouchers.