• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Good Surprise: Free 12 month Swiggy One Membership Offer

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"A happy surprise from HDFC to the Infinia Card holders" --- especially during Monssons to have free Swiggy Membership :P :P

Received email around 8pm today - "Special Free Swiggy Membership for you" not sure if targeted or for all the Infinia card holders.
Simple steps to avail - just login via registered mobile number on moments.swiggy.com and 12months membership instantly activated post OTP verification.

Infinia users check your email if you got the same email or not !!

Mailed them on Thursday. Received the reply yesterday. They mentioned it was a part of pilot batch and offers for other batches will be rolled out later in the year. Still they made an exception, and gave me the coupon. I had sent the mail to INFINIA.SERVICES@hdfcbank.com

If you're planning to mail them, please include your phone number in the mail as well

Pls share the email subject and body.
Dude, just tell them you came across a post online(or a friend told you) for Infinia users getting Swiggy One membership for a year. You are an Infinia holder, so how can you avail the same. Include your phone number as well. That's it! Nothing fancy. Subject can be something like "Availing benefits for Infinia customers" or "How to avail complimentary Swiggy membership for Infinia user", again nothing fancy.

Honestly, I didn't give much of a thought before sending the email. Just a casual email.

Dude, just tell them you came across a post online(or a friend told you) for Infinia users getting Swiggy One membership for a year. You are an Infinia holder, so how can you avail the same. Include your phone number as well. That's it! Nothing fancy. Subject can be something like "Availing benefits for Infinia customers" or "How to avail complimentary Swiggy membership for Infinia user", again nothing fancy.

Honestly, I didn't give much of a thought before sending the email. Just a casual email.
Thanks bro. Dropped an email.

Thanks for this.. have 2 Infinia's in the family, sent mail for both and now have membership till 2027!!:cool:

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-07 at 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

Back