• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Google pay Ace application not proceeding further.

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a pop-up to apply for Ace credit card in Google pay. I clicked on Apply now and It's showing this screen. What do I need to change in privacy and security settings?
Screenshot_20221210-095357.jpg

Why did this actually happen? And will I get it again?
I think they send out notification to a lot of people, but only with a limited quota of people. It was probably filled before you applied and hence this message. Based on previous posts, chances are a bit low, but these days much more people are seeing the apply page than before, so all the best.

I think they send out notification to a lot of people, but only with a limited quota of people. It was probably filled before you applied and hence this message. Based on previous posts, chances are a bit low, but these days much more people are seeing the apply page than before, so all the best.
Man I check GPay daily. The day notification came, I clicked and this same thing happened. Offer no longer available. Playing with feelings 😓

Why did this actually happen? And will I get it again?
Just go to any branch and tell them to apply for Ace card. They'll initially say it's discounted but you've to fight a little. Then they'll ask your income and most probably they'll say yes. Offline approval chances are much better than online application

Back