• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Biz Black Card !!!

@drsel has got the calculation done perfectly coz this is how its done in Infinia and Diners black accelerated points as well..
Thanks. I will get some extra reward points in that case. I have two more queries I hope you can help me with:
  • When will I receive the 4x accelerated points? After the bill generation?
  • I need to pay more than 7L advance tax? Should I break up advance tax into two payments (per month), or can I do one payment and HDFC will automatically calculate 5x on the eligible amount and 1x on the rest of the amount?

For me, I applied as a floater card.
Cibil hit 2 times and card rejected.

But after that I got a mail that card is rejected because there is a mismatch in address and need to submit a curable form.

Curable form is already submitted by the offline agent, still waiting for the approval.

Agent told me it is approved already, but still the online status is showing as decline and no sms or email about approval.

It's been more than 2-3 weeks since I applied.
Did you apply online for this card?

Thanks. I will get some extra reward points in that case. I have two more queries I hope you can help me with:
  • I need to pay more than 7L advance tax? Should I break up advance tax into two payments (per month), or can I do one payment and HDFC will automatically calculate 5x on the eligible amount and 1x on the rest of the amount?
Split 7L in remaining months for this FY and do payment every month. Thats the best way to maximise rewards

Split 7L in remaining months for this FY and do payment every month. Thats the best way to maximise rewards
I understand that but while doing monthly payments, should I split monthly transactions into 56250 + remaining amount? Or making a single transaction of full amount makes it eligible for 5x on 56250 and 1x on excess of 56250.

I understand that but while doing monthly payments, should I split monthly transactions into 56250 + remaining amount? Or making a single transaction of full amount makes it eligible for 5x on 56250 and 1x on excess of 56250.
Make a single transaction only to reduce hassle. Upto 56250 you will get 5x for amount above that you will get regular RP

One question on top of this - on timing of reward point credits

I received my first statement today after 16 days of receiving the card. I paid 50K plus for GST payment but the 5x reward points are not reflected in my card statement.
I made the GST payment 10 days before the statement generation date - I also made other purchases through gftyr smartbuy and those 3x reward points are added to my acccount and is also mentioned in the statement.

When is it credited? Do i need to send an email?

I received my first statement today after 16 days of receiving the card. I paid 50K plus for GST payment but the 5x reward points are not reflected in my card statement.
I made the GST payment 10 days before the statement generation date - I also made other purchases through gftyr smartbuy and those 3x reward points are added to my acccount and is also mentioned in the statement.

Yes, please contact them and ask them why its not credited !!!
May be their world class IT has forgot to put the algorithm for this card !!!

yes send email as you should have been eligible.. was there any outstanding on the statement generated or was it all paid in advance?

Is Biz black accepted on income tax website for advance income tax and final Income Tax payment?
Because it is Diners club, which is usually not accepted anywhere

Someone mentioned that you have to use only HDFC payment gateway on the income tax website, if you want to get 5x points on the HDFC Biz Black diners club card
Not necessarily. HDFC PG is recommended because it has the lowest transaction fee of 0.72% (+18% GST on PG charges) and being a diners club other PG gateway may not accept the same.

Could you please update if you received the 5x points and how? In addition, could you please share the experience of redeeming the reward points. Is it same as the Infinia where you go to Smartbuy and purchase a flight or hotel or is there any difference?

Back