• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got free upgrade from ltf legend to ltf pinnacle

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

CodeCrusher

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I got free upgrade whatsapp message from Indusind for ltf legend upgrade to ltf pinnacle. Is it legit. Is such a thing possible?

Attachments

• IMG_6465.png
    IMG_6465.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 80
I hold a legend CC which is 6-7 months old. Even i got the same message and email. I am wondering is it worth it to upgrade? Pls suggest

I also got free upgrade offer from Legend to Pinnacle. No relationship other than Credit Card. No spends on the card recently. Limit is same on upgraded card.

Hi, I got free upgrade whatsapp message from Indusind for ltf legend upgrade to ltf pinnacle. Is it legit. Is such a thing possible?
Looks legit. This is how my whatsapp message looked like for Auraedge to Legend upgrade and it opened screen similar to your post. I still called and asked cust care.
1724912550382.webp

Any way to change my address on credit card?

drop a mail, they'll request required documents, send them and get it changed - if you don't have savings account. If savings check in netbanking profile section or sometimes it pop-up, make required changes and upload supporting documents.

drop a mail, they'll request required documents, send them and get it changed - if you don't have savings account. If savings check in netbanking profile section or sometimes it pop-up, make required changes and upload supporting documents.
Mail they are not replying

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back