• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got HDFC MoneyBack+ Non-LTF even after Pre-Approved Offer

sushant4

TF Buzz
Hi Guys, so I recently was looking for HDFC cards and I also currently hold Salary Account with HDFC.
I got pre-approved offers with hdfc with sometimes showing life time free (Unconditional) and sometimes charge based LTF (Refer to Screenshots). While applying online, I was getting an authentication error while submitting with net banking or debit card details.
After a day, I was contacted by my branch personnel confirming that I have lifetime free offer and I could apply it through HDFC DAP, I did the same and after two days my card got approved with 40K limit Moneyback+ VISA variant.
I just wanted to reconfirm if it was LTF, but customer care told me it's charge based card. Again after contacting the branch person who told be all the steps, she told it's lifetime free card only and not to worry, and if there is any problem then to contact them. What should I do now? I don't want to spend 30k and make it LTF. Should I take it or simply cancel it? I currently have (Icici, OneCard and Axis Ace).
hdfc ULTF card.png ltf card.png

Hi Guys, so I recently was looking for HDFC cards and I also currently hold Salary Account with HDFC.
I got pre-approved offers with hdfc with sometimes showing life time free (Unconditional) and sometimes charge based LTF (Refer to Screenshots). While applying online, I was getting an authentication error while submitting with net banking or debit card details.
After a day, I was contacted by my branch personnel confirming that I have lifetime free offer and I could apply it through HDFC DAP, I did the same and after two days my card got approved with 40K limit Moneyback+ VISA variant.
I just wanted to reconfirm if it was LTF, but customer care told me it's charge based card. Again after contacting the branch person who told be all the steps, she told it's lifetime free card only and not to worry, and if there is any problem then to contact them. What should I do now? I don't want to spend 30k and make it LTF. Should I take it or simply cancel it? I currently have (Icici, OneCard and Axis Ace).
View attachment 13011View attachment 13012
It seem it unconditional LTF, and email to Hdfc for proof for ltf

Hi, I am in not exactly the same but similar situation as you. I have some questions and your reply will help me with my application. What is HDFC DAP? Did you apply directly or through the branch? Any docs submitted? And also how many credit enquiries they did? Did they do one enquiry when you initially applied and got the error and then again did second enquiry when you applied second time?

Hi, I am in not exactly the same but similar situation as you. I have some questions and your reply will help me with my application. What is HDFC DAP? Did you apply directly or through the branch? Any docs submitted? And also how many credit enquiries they did? Did they do one enquiry when you initially applied and got the error and then again did second enquiry when you applied second time?
DAP is a hdfc site where you login with net banking and in the end generally type hdfc staff details and branch details who helped with process. I have salary account so no docs. To my shock i got 5 enquiries (maybe recently i was checking for unconditional LTF offers that also got in cibil.) I think with the error the enquiries got more. Sad about that part🥲

DAP is a hdfc site where you login with net banking and in the end generally type hdfc staff details and branch details who helped with process. I have salary account so no docs. To my shock i got 5 enquiries (maybe recently i was checking for unconditional LTF offers that also got in cibil.) I think with the error the enquiries got more. Sad about that part🥲
mail hdfc to remove it

I dont know why everyone are crazy about hdfc cards. They have mediocre reward rate. Only card which has good reward rate is millenia, DCB . Millenia can be easily replaced by SBI CB CC. Axis has way better portfolio than HDFC.

HDFC has many offers during sale times + regular spend based offers comes which are useful

I dont know why everyone are crazy about hdfc cards. They have mediocre reward rate. Only card which has good reward rate is millenia, DCB . Millenia can be easily replaced by SBI CB CC. Axis has way better portfolio than HDFC.
They were offering it LTF, hence just wanted to add to the portfolio but got scammed😅

Back