• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC MoneyBack+ LTF to HDFC Millenia

SlokAks

TF Buzz
I already have SBI Cashback (1.15L limit) and HDFC MB+ LTF (Recently upgraded limit from 40k to 3.5L). My RM was telling me that I can apply for millennia upgrade. (At that time, the limit was 40k). Might be FYF or paid.

Also, in TATA NEU app, HDFC Tata Neu Infinity and other one shows FYF. Not sure which card to take. Can I hold both (Millenia and Tata Neu)? I saw many posts mentioning that Millenia is not on Rupay platform. I was using my MB+ card on UPI also (which is very handy).

Expenses cross 2L in MB+ easily, in a year (with UPI). Most expenses are in SBI Cashback card (~5L).

HDFC card is mostly for credit card offers only. I also saw somewhere that in millennia, you get 5% cashback after applying any offers also. (double dipping). One big insurance payment also on the way (>1L).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
C
I already have SBI Cashback (1.15L limit) and HDFC MB+ LTF (Recently upgraded limit from 40k to 3.5L). My RM was telling me that I can apply for millennia upgrade. (At that time, the limit was 40k). Might be FYF or paid.

Also, in TATA NEU app, HDFC Tata Neu Infinity and other one shows FYF. Not sure which card to take. Can I hold both (Millenia and Tata Neu)? I saw many posts mentioning that Millenia is not on Rupay platform. I was using my MB+ card on UPI also (which is very handy).

Expenses cross 2L in MB+ easily, in a year (with UPI). Most expenses are in SBI Cashback card (~5L).

HDFC card is mostly for credit card offers only. I also saw somewhere that in millennia, you get 5% cashback after applying any offers also. (double dipping). One big insurance payment also on the way (>1L).
Apply for upgrade to milenia ..then apply Tata neu separate..get Millniea first bcz tata neu is esy to get .once u have any core card

cardy

TF Ace
Tata neu infinity will be better for UPI spends, actually it's one of the best card for UPI spends if it's not the best.

You can have both millennia and neu infinity simultaneously

And yes, as doc said upgrade to millennia first and then apply neu infinity from tata neu app