• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Icici Suphero LTF as pre Approved

I might be wrong but what I’ve observed is iPhone users do not get such offers. I have a 15 yr old salary account and I’ve never got any offers except for paid emerald. It’s the RM who got me sapphiro ltf. Infact in the upgrade CC option I don’t even see any other offer. Only one which is paid Emerald.

I might be wrong but what I’ve observed is iPhone users do not get such offers. I have a 15 yr old salary account and I’ve never got any offers except for paid emerald. It’s the RM who got me sapphiro ltf. Infact in the upgrade CC option I don’t even see any other offer. Only one which is paid Emerald.
same seeing ssaphiro paid , MC paid and. MMT paid. Should I install in android phone and try ?

What is the fuss about orange theme, I have no idea about it, kindly enlighten me.
I am using my coral credit card regularly and for the past 2 months, it is being used up for excess of 1lac. Never missed any payment and has been using ICICI Amazon pay for more than 4 years. Current credit limit is 460000
Orange theme is the most basic color in icici. It means you have very minimal relationship with them and you still got emeralde as LTF.

What I am seeing is icici is now rewarding the good spenders of their cards and providing the options as per their current limit
so, what would be my chances of Emeralde LTF on my 15L Sapphire with reasonable spends sir?? and in what time can I expect ??

What I am seeing is icici is now rewarding the good spenders of their cards and providing the options as per their current limit
If we are now just into expecting, I expect it to be within next 3 months for you 😀
Yeah, you are right.. I think ICICI in the latest round is a bit generous than previously , it seems ...
I read at a couple of places here in this fourm , that they got some good pre-approved offers..
May be they want to increase their CC share in the market considering the competition's aggressiveness...
Look at 🪓 premium cards line up and HDFC's Infinia Reserve rumours...
So ICICI is also stepping up the game.. ..
I imagine, going into the year end festive season there will CC offers' galore from the major market participants...

Last edited:
i used to get only paid upgrades in my iphone.... last month changed sim to android phone .. got LTF Rubyx
same seeing ssaphiro paid , MC paid and. MMT paid. Should I install in android phone and try ?
did the same method last year got coral rupay

Back