• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got last Special approval for pinnacle Conditionally LTF (50 Tokens only).. after this will not come..

Dear All,

New customer as NTB got cards can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details it's win win offer for all new customer. Grab this before it's ended

Last edited:
Dear All,

New customer with more than 2 lakhs CC limit/ 100k salary or 15 lakhs business income ppls can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details
Conditional LTF in the sense 50k spend in 90 days?

i used to have a card with indusind which i have closed its been more than 6 months am i eligible for the ltf offer?

I already have a Exclusive acc in indusind bank , and other bank cc with more than 3lac limit. What can i get? possible to get Pinnacle world? please let me know

Dear All,

New customer as NTB got cards can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details it's win win offer for all new customer. Grab this before it's ended
I am interested for this...pls give details...dont know how to DM

Back