• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got last Special approval for pinnacle Conditionally LTF (50 Tokens only).. after this will not come..

Dear All,

New customer as NTB got cards can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details it's win win offer for all new customer. Grab this before it's ended
not for existing customer? upgrade?

I hold a Leged card with 2.5 lakhs limit would really appreciate if you can help with upgrade to Pinnacle LTF without spend requirement.

Dear All,

New customer as NTB got cards can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details it's win win offer for all new customer. Grab this before it's ended
Waiting for that x amount of IP offer which came earlier to get exclusive even without linking the Pinnacle. Do let me know if it comes again.

Back