• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

coseee

TF Buzz
Aj subhe firse family wala number me OTP Aya, a total disaster, they are triggering otps in two numbers randomly 😖😖😖
Found out the problem, so when we update the number in app, the number gets updated only for our current address. But the rest two addresses i.e the Permanent and Work address still have the old number saved in the system. That's why all the OTPs go that number is the original registered number and the communication messages like spends transactions etc. come to my number which I've updated in the app. Axis branch visit is necessary for this to update all of the info for all the three addresses. Luckily, Axis Branch is just a 100m away from me, went to it on Friday but Buddh Purnima ki chutti thi. Will go tomorrow.

coseee

TF Buzz
I'm convinced Axis Bank has the worst system, I went to the branch, they're not even able to see my Mobile Number when I gave them my Customer ID because I don't have a Savings Account with them. Called back the customer care, he said to update address too, that way my number would also get updated for both Permanent as well as Current Address. I've no idea whether this will ever get resolved or not.

prc1990

TF Legend
I'm convinced Axis Bank has the worst system, I went to the branch, they're not even able to see my Mobile Number when I gave them my Customer ID because I don't have a Savings Account with them. Called back the customer care, he said to update address too, that way my number would also get updated for both Permanent as well as Current Address. I've no idea whether this will ever get resolved or not.
Bro as an alternative option, please update the same number again in the system. Someone suggested it in this thread. I'm yet to try the same.

falcon007

TF Premier
I had reached Axis Support like a month back, I was told that it will 45 days to credit Scratch Card to GPay Account after first transaction on this card.

Today I reached Axis Support again, he told that it will 45 days after first 3 transactions of Rs. 500 or more. So, I guess, I have to wait for few more days.

The actual offer as per Axis Support, to get Rs. 500 is, first 3 transactions of Rs. 500 each to be done in 30 days of Card issuance and the reward will be given 45 days after the 3rd transaction of Rs. 500.

Damn, Axis Phone support is so irritating.

Now they are telling me that T&C is First Transaction of Rs. 500+ + 60 days is the timeline for scratch card to get credited to GPay Account.

Interestingly, today is 61St day, the guy was so reluctant to take the complaint.
Sir ek din ruk jaao na. Ek din ki hi baat hai.

This was my 4th call to Axis for same.

Email support form on website says my mobile number is not registered with Axis even though I get transaction SMS.

So irritating.

prc1990

TF Legend
Damn, Axis Phone support is so irritating.

Now they are telling me that T&C is First Transaction of Rs. 500+ + 60 days is the timeline for scratch card to get credited to GPay Account.

Interestingly, today is 61St day, the guy was so reluctant to take the complaint.
Sir ek din ruk jaao na. Ek din ki hi baat hai.

This was my 4th call to Axis for same.

Email support form on website says my mobile number is not registered with Axis even though I get transaction SMS.

So irritating.
Bhai faltu ka bahana bana rahe. They are having issues with GPay integration. Unko bolo as a goodwill gesture card me 500 cashback credit karo otherwise RBI me complaint thok do. I'm also on the same boat and chasing PNO.

coseee

TF Buzz
The problem of OTPs is finally solved, I'm getting the OTPs legit 1.5 weeks after getting my card, that journey was frustrating af. I don't know what worked, the ace customer care email id or the CRF Form I filled in the branch. But I asked the status on the mail and they gave me this response.
1683888917846.png

prc1990

TF Legend
Bhai faltu ka bahana bana rahe. They are having issues with GPay integration. Unko bolo as a goodwill gesture card me 500 cashback credit karo otherwise RBI me complaint thok do. I'm also on the same boat and chasing PNO.
PNO raised a service request in the last week and it was supposed to be resolved in the last week itself.

On following up, they came back asking the screenshot again and same copy paste reply what they did initially. Literally pissed off. Have given one more chance to rectify their fault otherwise no choice but to reach out to RBI Ombudsman. They don't value their customers 😠😠😠.

falcon007

TF Premier
Had emailed Axis Support last week.

Yesterday, some guy called me and told me that there was no such offer on Ace Card and you won't get such scratch card. If you have screenshot of the offer, do share it with us.

I said, I don't have screenshot (even though I have). I was so pi**ed at him. He only kept repeating that I called you only to inform you.

I asked him to revert on mail. He said he didn't have any such authority.

Will wait for their revert till today evening, else will raise to PNO.

So much of nonsensical stuff going on at Axis. 4 guys before this told me different timelines for scratch card and now this person tells me that I won't get cashback.

What I have realised that I have wasted Rs. 150 by calling to Axis Support.

Now, have to get the card by hook or by crook.

prc1990

TF Legend
You're right my card delivered on 5th may but Google Pay still showing

IMG-20230518-WA0000.jpg
Is there any way to tell Google Pay my credit card approved & delivered successfully so please give ₹500 😂😂
I've the same problem. Even after almost one month it still shows the same. Following up with PNO. Will definitely going to escalate this to RBI 😏.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I think we should start a new thread now
"I closed my dream card today" 🤣 @Patil007
Got my ace card closed yesterday. No retention offer. They closed immediately
Phle jinko itni mushkil se Dream Card mila hai unko dream toh pura kar lene de.

unkon atleast 1 baar toh 5% lene de.

Aur GPAY ka 500 wala dream alag chal raha hai, jo khuli akhon ke saath dekha ja raha hai

dhiraz

TF Ace
I activated my card on the 5th of May & the joining fee of 499 + GST total of 588.82 was charged and a statement was generated of this amount due date is the 5th of June

So I make a 10k transaction on 15th May

Today the whole amount of 588.82 reversed

Should I Make The Payment or Just Avoid it Because the whole amount reversed

humptydumpty

TF Select
For whatever reason i got my 500 quick,it was gpay which notified me i got my card 2days before axis showing
I activated my card on the 5th of May & the joining fee of 499 + GST total of 588.82 was charged and a statement was generated of this amount due date is the 5th of June

So I make a 10k transaction on 15th May

Today the whole amount of 588.82 reversed

Should I Make The Payment or Just Avoid it Because the whole amount reversed
They reversed gst too? They only reversed 499rs for me