• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Sapphiro LTF. Can someone please explain why two cards - Amex & Mastercard?

I am pretty sure about this and has been confirmed by other members of the forum as well.
May be only for some selected customers this criteria works , I have my net salary way above the required for emeralde , but I only managed to get Sapphiro LTF after a huge drama in Twitter , they outright denied for emeralde LTF and said it can only be given if NRV is more than 2 crore

May be only for some selected customers this criteria works , I have my net salary way above the required for emeralde , but I only managed to get Sapphiro LTF after a huge drama in Twitter , they outright denied for emeralde LTF and said it can only be given if NRV is more than 2 crore
How do I ask them for LTF Sapphiro? I have a regular ICICI savings account with NRV of 10L and income of over 2L/month but not from an Indian company.

How to get this offer? I called customer care and they said there is no such offer.
There is no such offer, I tried upgrading to Emeralde based on this info, even escalated to PNO got a reply on mail , that there is no such offer and emeralde can only be given LTF if one have 2 CR NRV atleast, for sapphiro they said , no such salary offer is there but one can get it as an upgrade if past year spend on other icici good is pretty good, they have not mentioned the threshold though for spend

Back