• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Sapphiro LTF. Can someone please explain why two cards - Amex & Mastercard?

There is no such offer, I tried upgrading to Emeralde based on this info, even escalated to PNO got a reply on mail , that there is no such offer and emeralde can only be given LTF if one have 2 CR NRV atleast, for sapphiro they said , no such salary offer is there but one can get it as an upgrade if past year spend on other icici good is pretty good, they have not mentioned the threshold though for spend
They are not even ready to wave off my Coral Credit card annual charges. All they do is sell personal loan when I call them.
This is my salary account since 2015.

There is no such offer, I tried upgrading to Emeralde based on this info, even escalated to PNO got a reply on mail , that there is no such offer and emeralde can only be given LTF if one have 2 CR NRV atleast, for sapphiro they said , no such salary offer is there but one can get it as an upgrade if past year spend on other icici good is pretty good, they have not mentioned the threshold though for spend
I don’t have the NRV mentioned above. I have hardly 1 lakh rupees in my ICICI account. Based on my salary (1.5L) they offered me Rubyx LTF. My friend whose net is about 2.5L got Sapphiro LTF With 19L limit. We got it through branch not customer care.

I don’t have the NRV mentioned above. I have hardly 1 lakh rupees in my ICICI account. Based on my salary (1.5L) they offered me Rubyx LTF. My friend whose net is about 2.5L got Sapphiro LTF With 19L limit. We got it through branch not customer care.
Yes people are getting LTF offers , but as per icici bank there is no such official offer that’s what I got reply from Nodal officer also on my Twitter post . Salary based LTF offers are not done for everyone , May be there is some other criteria also.

do you guys hold salary account in ICICI ?

Yes people are getting LTF offers , but as per icici bank there is no such official offer that’s what I got reply from Nodal officer also on my Twitter post . Salary based LTF offers are not done for everyone , May be there is some other criteria also.
I didn’t mention it’s official. Anyone who has dealt with banks knows there’s nothing official in banks. They can deny things written on paper as well if it’s not profitable for them. I got Infinia LTF but now people having double salary than me are also not getting it LTF so there are no rules.

I didn’t mention it’s official. Anyone who has dealt with banks knows there’s nothing official in banks. They can deny things written on paper as well if it’s not profitable for them. I got Infinia LTF but now people having double salary than me are also not getting it LTF so there are no rules.
That’s true

Still for emeralde they have replied that LTF can be given for NRV 2 cr , which I think is official as the same has been communicated to me from the office of Nodal officer.
But nothing such has been communicated for Sapphiro or Rubyx.

Also I think metal infinia is not offered LTF , but they did offer plastic Infinia earlier

That’s true

Still for emeralde they have replied that LTF can be given for NRV 2 cr , which I think is official as the same has been communicated to me from the office of Nodal officer.
But nothing such has been communicated for Sapphiro or Rubyx.

Also I think metal infinia is not offered LTF , but they did offer plastic Infinia earlier
Metal or Plastic both have exactly same features except that the metal costs 12.5k and plastic one is free.

Metal or Plastic both have exactly same features except that the metal costs 12.5k and plastic one is free.
Yes that is true.
But I was just mentioning the LTF criteria for infinia , currently on metal edition they are not offering LTF and nowadays I think one can get it easily by C2C applications or by talking to their RM , or if you are holding regalia and dcb you can ask for a upgrade

Yes that is true.
But I was just mentioning the LTF criteria for infinia , currently on metal edition they are not offering LTF and nowadays I think one can get it easily by C2C applications or by talking to their RM , or if you are holding regalia and dcb you can ask for a upgrade
As per my info they need 40L ITR to issue Infinia. My brother salary is about 1.5L and he holds Ragalia with 10L limit and Imperia account but they didn’t give him infinia even after multiple follow ups

May be only for some selected customers this criteria works , I have my net salary way above the required for emeralde , but I only managed to get Sapphiro LTF after a huge drama in Twitter , they outright denied for emeralde LTF and said it can only be given if NRV is more than 2 crore
Except emeralde, that LTF criteria is true but for select corporates last year. I received an email from corporate solutions group of ICICI indicating the same. Same for account variants based on salary credit.Not sure whether it is still available though.

Back