• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Yes Reserv in Rupay

agnir

TF Buzz
Just received Yes Reserv in Rupay FYF,
P.S- Yes bank asked me that do you want an additional rupay virtual card I said no. Maybe this influenced their decision to give me Rupay card.

But can't buy the subscription plan as of now, will talk to customer care & figure that out later.
IMG-20240606-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Do you activate reward subscriptions plan? Do you face any difficulties in that? I got the card on 22June in MasterCard Verient and till now when i try to apply to reward subscription plan I got the message "Sorry, You are not eligible for rewards subscription plan".

Hi Do you activate reward subscriptions plan? Do you face any difficulties in that? I got the card on 22June in MasterCard Verient and till now when i try to apply to reward subscription plan I got the message "Sorry, You are not eligible for rewards subscription plan".
I am facing the same problem. Also I read on other forum that keeping track of rewards is a hassle so I didn’t really pursue this further. I rather use Axis Atlas or SBI cashback

I wanted to Premium card (at least Yes bank lists it as Premium) from every bank mostly with lounge access without any spend BS so I got this last year and i did try for Marquee upgrade but they said "it will be offered automatically if you are eligible" via app/SMS/Email but you cant manually apply for it.
I asked for RuPay variant as I can use that wasily via UPI and they outright denied it and then I went to RBI BO and they finally gave it to me.

I do not think the 3x rewards are worth it so I am happy to get RuPay Select variant and its JCB variant so lets see what I can do with it. the RBI notification on network portability applies from September but they know that the customers are not idiots and are aware and they would have to do it in 2 months anyways so they did it now.

Back