• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gpay Axis Ace Credit card offer of Rs.500 cashback not visible

zeenab

TF Buzz
Google pay has been rolling out offers to get the axis ace credit card on the application where customers are eligible for Rs.500 cashback. Does anybody know what are the steps to get that offer on the application? I dont know why i dont receive it now. Last year Jan or Feb I had received it once but didnt apply then. Now I want it but I am not getting it.

What if i opend the savings bank account for my mother in axis bank just because of this Axis Ace Card after account in Axis Bank it Will help to get this card or not?

Me and My Brother Already Have Axis Liberty Savings Account in Axis and Alredy Have Family Banking

What if i opend the savings bank account for my mother in axis bank just because of this Axis Ace Card after account in Axis Bank it Will help to get this card or not?

Me and My Brother Already Have Axis Liberty Savings Account in Axis and Alredy Have Family Banking
I'd suggest you to go to a branch and talk to them, since you already have a savings account. You need to fight with them a little and tell them to talk to their executive. But once they agree, there'll be high chance of approval

Whenever I apply online, my application gets rejected. My Magnus and Ace were approved (applied offline) but MyZone was rejected (applied online)

I'd suggest you to go to a branch and talk to them, since you already have a savings account. You need to fight with them a little and tell them to talk to their executive. But once they agree, there'll be high chance of approval

Whenever I apply online, my application gets rejected. My Magnus and Ace were approved (applied offline) but MyZone was rejected (applied online)
But i haven't Axis Ace Google Pay Invite i already have Axis Zone & Flipkart

My Mother Haven't Savings Account but Have Axis Ace Invite

Kya Locha Hai 😆

No tricks. My mom hasn't made a single payment from her phone be it Google, BHIM, or Amazon Pay. She has the offer with 500 cashback.

I heavily use Google Pay for everything and I didn't even get the offer.

My dad also heavily uses Google Pay for everything. He had the offer on his account for a very long time. I finally decided to use his invite and apply a card giving my details. It got approved and at that time, I had the same credit score as yours.
After card approval, can we change the mobile and email linked to the card as I used my mother's GPay account with my PAN and all?

Hey @prc1990 What is Your Axis ACE Application Status?

Did you apply from Your Mother's Google Pay Account Using Her Mobile & Email?
Still In Progress.

Yes applied using mother's mobile# and email id (as they are non editable) but put my PAN and all.

I might have missed few verification calls as not possible to get the custody of my mother mobile all the time 😂😪.

Back