• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay Banner for AXIS ACE

krishc

TF Ace
I'm getting the banner offer to apply for Axis Ace in gpay but then clicking the apply now button gets the offer no available page.
What's the sorcery they're doing here 😑😑😑
P.S. - I've not denied them any permission in privacy & security settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-152513-323.png
    Screenshot_20221215-152513-323.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20221215-152521.png
    Screenshot_20221215-152521.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 85
Same thing happened last month. When talking to customer care of both gpay n axis I was informed that I may not be eligible now..!! Maybe I was eligible for a week as per them..!

Think it's a tech glitch no one is willing to accept

I have been observing this for quite some months
It’s like a window they open the invites to many people , my friends and I both get that offer sometime and after few days it kind of expires
Ohh ok i thought the tie up between them is expired and no more cards yeah i guess no one has got that offer yet here through gpay in recent time

I got Ace banner in gpay app yesterday. Tried to apply but everytime it would give this notification 'offer unavailable please check back in two weeks.' 10 mins latter banner also disappeared. Weird!!!

Okay, so I am also getting the error mentioned in this thread. Can someone confirm if they ever were able to get the card after seeing this error? Did the invite show up again?

Back