• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay not fetching icici prudential insurance

iamdhamo

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All
I n trying to pay my term insurance with icici prudential via GPay to use 5% cashback with ace cc but it's not fetching account and shows check and enter valid account details error .

When I tried via Amazon it fetches account and in amazon I gave my dob in dd-mmm-yyyy format but in gpay it's dd-mm-yyyy format.

I have raised complaint with gpay and they are yet to resolve

Did anyone else paid icici prudential insurance via GPay and faced similar issue?

Isne the limit of 100k? Did you confirm with anyone? It’s showing technical issue while fetching on amazon
Yes, 100k is the limit. When is your due date? We get 1 month grace period, try it after some time. In the meantime, also check if star directly accepts amazon pay as a payment option, try contacting agent as well. Perhaps, he can find some way.

Yes, 100k is the limit. When is your due date? We get 1 month grace period, try it after some time. In the meantime, also check if star directly accepts amazon pay as a payment option, try contacting agent as well. Perhaps, he can find some way.
Spoke with agent as well. He is asking to pay via the official website and due date is 29th September. Says official website doesn’t support apay. I think this is something to do with the policy number but idiots are not able to share policy no that starts with a P. Never had issues when policy no started with a P. This 1124 code is the one that’s creating problems as even gpay is not supporting this code.

Spoke with agent as well. He is asking to pay via the official website and due date is 29th September. Says official website doesn’t support apay. I think this is something to do with the policy number but idiots are not able to share policy no that starts with a P. Never had issues when policy no started with a P. This 1124 code is the one that’s creating problems as even gpay is not supporting this code.
Well, that's unfortunate :/

Back