• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Grace period for SBI cashback card payment..

Hi All,

The due date mentioned in my credit card statement is 23rd April , so SBI considers 22nd as last date or 23rd ? Also generally other Company provides 1-2 days grace period .. do SBI provide any such grace period

as per below link the definition of grace period is 3 days ,, but do they honor it ? Also will they report it to cibil if I make full payment on 24th .. Basically any harm if I pay on 24th ?
  • Grace Period - Grace period of 3 days is allowed from the payment due date on credit card accounts, where payments are not overdue from previous billing cycle(s). The payment due date as mentioned on the credit card statement is the date by which clear funds must be credited to the credit card, however 3 grace days are provided to accommodate for processing time of payments.

Hi All,

My sbi cc due date is 9th every month and this month i paid TAD on 11th will they charge me late payment fee on this billing cycle as we have 3 days grace period but i paid within 2 days only.

3 days grace period is 'when they receive your payment', it doesnt matter when you paid. Check date is sbicard app/web and deal with it.

Back