• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Grand Vitara or Mahindra XUV or anything else

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have no idea about cars as personally i never took interest. Above are suggested by my friends but want to hear more which should i be taking and why. Open to any new model suggestions 😀

Requirement: 5 seater, low maintenance, easy part availability, good resale value down the line, low depreciation.
Dont want feature rich, normal features are enough for me.

Also which credit card can be used for the same 😁

cpkalariya

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For 5 seaters you may go with Suzuki Grand Vitara. Also, check Suzuki Fron at NEXA showroom. If possible, do testdrive both cars side by side.

cpkalariya

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can you also tell reason behind your choices?
First is the low maintenance & easy part availability for Suzuki cars in India.

Second is the new trend of hybrid vehicles (Grand Vitara) or turbo engine vehicles (Fronx)

Third is less sensors in both vehicles compared to XUV.

Sudarshan61

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have you done any preliminary analysis ? What is the waiting period for both the cars .what varient you are looking at? By when do you need the car? How much will you be running it yearly ?

cpkalariya

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Have you done any preliminary analysis ? What is the waiting period for both the cars .what varient you are looking at? By when do you need the car? How much will you be running it yearly ?
These points may be considered also. XUV may have longer waiting period (more than a year).

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
vitara has 2-3months of waiting. Yet to check on XuV but it could be around 6months or so.
I don't have any timelines to buy, not in a hurry at all.

I am guessing I would drive it around 2000-4000km in a year.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But a 5 star rating GNCAP car. Safety for you and family must be top priority - https://www.financialexpress.com/au...bal-ncap-rating-virtus-slavia-xuv700/3036385/
Strongly second the point that safety rating should be one of the topmost considerations while buying a car. It's value is not felt on an everyday basis, but even if it comes up once in a lifetime, it is worth it's weight in gold. It is like getting life insurance, you have to pay for it. I would say this could be more valuable than life insurance as it will save lives, rather than just compensating for it.