• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guidance Needed: Choosing the Best Bandhan Bank Account for FD Benefits

Vrushank

TF Buzz
Hello,

I am interested in opening a wealth/premium account with Bandhan Bank primarily for higher FD rates.

Which account would be the best option for this purpose? I am only interested in it for the FD benefits.

Please share your thoughts or suggestions.

@SSV @SuperKnight

Reactions: SSV
Hello,

I am interested in opening a wealth/premium account with Bandhan Bank primarily for higher FD rates.

Which account would be the best option for this purpose? I am only interested in it for the FD benefits.

@SSV @SuperKnight
Sorry, I have no idea about Bandhan Bank, never dealt with them..
May be some other , who have some experience can chip in here… guys .. any takers to help our comrade???
Ta

Hello,

@SSV @SuperKnight
You won't receive any additional benefit for the FD by opening a Premium account. If you need the best account then it would be the elite variant.

Hello,

@SSV @SuperKnight
do fd rate chg with acct type.. dont think so.. fd rate will be same for all

Hello,

@SSV @SuperKnight
also indus, idfc have fd rate v close to bandhan.. maybe evaluate those... obviously sfbs will be higher

Back