• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GUIDE into buying your Health insurance

any experience with niva bupa/ ICICI lombard/ care/ bajaj, etc? How good is the service during claims?

also, in the thread if anyone can share their experience of various insurance company, it will be great.

I've hdfc ergo policy and I can confirm their service is really good, all things are digital as well which adds convenience and they responds to mails for any doubt.
I purchased niva bupa recently and got to know they provide claim relationship manager to you from the very 1st day … the guy told me that’s the benefit of buying directly from niva bupa , which i wouldn’t have got if purchased from policybazar or any xyz medium … This info is new for me … correct me if I’m late in knowing this 🙂

I purchased niva bupa recently and got to know they provide claim relationship manager to you from the very 1st day
this is new for me, thanks for sharing.

my concern is claims experience, usually marketing is done very nicely but when claim comes, that's when the service is looked upon and want to know how the company delivers it.

Back