• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

guys need help with big bazaar voucher where can i used

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so i can't redeem online and offline branch are closed from march i believe , i have 1000/- voucher which is ordered through axis grab deals, it was mistake was looking for bigbasket and someone ordered voucher for big bazaar so anyone know pls let me know, their twitter support say wait and it been month now

Gautham

TF Premier
so i can't redeem online and offline branch are closed from march i believe , i have 1000/- voucher which is ordered through axis grab deals, it was mistake was looking for bigbasket and someone ordered voucher for big bazaar so anyone know pls let me know, their twitter support say wait and it been month now
Damn! I almost ordered 8000 Rs worth bigbazaar voucher in Feb available in my company portal with points I had accumulated. It was OOS so i went ahead with Tatacliq.

Gaurav_G

TF Buzz
There's nothing you can do now. Try e-mailing Big Bazaar and all it's available escalation teams.

They're unable to pay back their debts a GV is least of their concern.

You're lucky to have stuck with only ₹1000 people have 5 digit GV stuck 🥲

prc1990

TF Legend
As per the reports, there are approx 30 stores left with a big bazaar. You can visit these stores & redeem the big bazaar vouchers at these stores. But don't know the details of those 30 stores.