• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hack to get SC Bank Credit Card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi friends,

As you all are aware that SC might not give cc easily to customers.

I found an effective hack to get SC Bank Credit Cards.

Do not apply with the phone number where most of your other bank credit cards are linked.

If possible try to use a number never registered on any banks , apply through that , 99% i can assure you the card will be approved .

Worked for me and for my friend as well , so thought of posting here .

I have used my secondary number , my friend bought a new sim itself , no nothing is registered in that.

Pls try your luck and update here.

Please Make sure your Pan has no SC entries for the past 90 days.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Will they hand over to anyone or same person only at delivery? Do they use bluedart? And how to change home and work address later?
They can hand it over to your family member. Sometimes they would want to see the Id proof. Any of your family member can receive the card showing your ID on their phone. Home and Work address can be changed later online. A service request is generated, you have to upload proof of address and it will be done in a few days

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
To be frank its of no use , as we already have other bank better cards for online offers instead i would prefer you to apply for Platinum Rewards as its being issued LTF as of now , in case if u r unable to spend 1.2L in a year , u can close smart cc and keep Platinum Rewards as a card from SC to use for bank offers.

Anyway its my idea only bro , your wish to take it or not.

Hisoka

TF Ace
To be frank its of no use , as we already have other bank better cards for online offers instead i would prefer you to apply for Platinum Rewards as its being issued LTF as of now , in case if u r unable to spend 1.2L in a year , u can close smart cc and keep Platinum Rewards as a card from SC to use for bank offers.

Anyway its my idea only bro , your wish to take it or not.
Oh it's LTF? I thought it's 499 a year. DigiSmart offers 20% on Myntra so thought of having it

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied rewards platinum last week it was approved in principle later received call for otp verification and to process vkyc which was also approved. After this there has been no communication or email. Any idea how much days do they take to approve or reject the application?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Applied rewards platinum last week it was approved in principle later received call for otp verification and to process vkyc which was also approved. After this there has been no communication or email. Any idea how much days do they take to approve or reject the application?
check status on their chat support on sc website