• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone got an Amazon voucher on upgrading their OneCard ?

finbro

TF Buzz
So I received a Whatsapp text from OneCard informing me that I can upgrade my exisitng FD based OneCard to an unsecured one (screenshot attached).

On doing so and spending ₹5000 or above on the newly upgraded card I would be getting an Amazon voucher of ₹500.

Today I crossed the above limit of ₹5000 spend on my card but haven't yet got the Amazon voucher.

Has anyone else got a similar offer and received the Amazon voucher?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240816_214839_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_214839_WhatsApp.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 9
So I received a Whatsapp text from OneCard informing me that I can upgrade my exisitng FD based OneCard to an unsecured one (screenshot attached).

On doing so and spending ₹5000 or above on the newly upgraded card I would be getting an Amazon voucher of ₹500.

Today I crossed the above limit of ₹5000 spend on my card but haven't yet got the Amazon voucher.

Let the transactions settled first.

If they promised they'll give you voucher, be patient.

Which partner bank One Card do you have?

Thanks for the reply bro

Did you get a similar upgrade offer and then did you receive the Amazon voucher ?
I don't have OneCard.

But I have seen OneCard users getting vouchers & offers properly.

Incase you don't receive.

Contact them on twitter/chat/etc.

Can you share how you got the offer?
Spend Fd Card limit, New Bob card limit, you spend on fd card, FD card age.
I have been waiting for a long time for the offer to get the unsecured card.
I got it automatically. Exactly 1 year after opening my FD based OneCard.
FD card was 5000 and unsecured card has 20000 limit.
I used the FD card every month for 1 year and in some months my usage was around 50% of the limit. I also used to repay the bills way before due date.

Back